MESSAGE ME FOR MORE DETAILS BEFORE STARTING THIS
Due: Week Six
Interview a member of the organization at your internship; someone who is doing the job you would like to start off in or maybe one you strive to obtain in the future.
In a written report, narrate the responses from your interviewee on the following topics. Also research industry standards on each topic. Compare and contrast your findings:
· Benefits of higher educational opportunities, including relevance of bachelor and master degree levels.
· Benefits of on-the-job or vendor specific training
· Identification of professional societies, organizations, and/or conferences dedicated to your profession along with the benefits of membership
· Benefits of professional development
· Benefits continuing education
· Benefits of professional publications
· Benefits of credentialing requirements. ie certifications needed for industry specific careers.
Also, create a career timeline showing where you hope to start, and five and ten year career goals, with a focus on the training, continuing education and credentials you’ll need to attain over this period.
Your report should meet the following requirements:
1. Minimum 2 pages, typed, double-spaced, size 12 Times New Roman or similar font
2. APA format for works cited and in-text citations
3. Minimum 2 resources that are both in Works Cited and cited within (strongly recommend .gov, .edu, .org and not .com and .net if using internet sources)
4. Paper avoids plagiarism supported by instructor review of quotations, paraphrasing, and summary of source materials with appropriate integration of sources within paper
5. Paper follows rubric guidelines
6. Appropriate English usage, grammar, mechanics
Remember to include your name and program level on the title page.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more