The Norfolk 4
Watch this Norfolk Four Story ( Copy the link into your browser)
Answer the below questions:
1. What questions did law enforcement fail to answer?
2. Why did the defendants admit fault or guilt to a crime they did not commit?
3. Why would a person implicate others in a crime they did not commit?
4. Why would law enforcement accept an omission from an innocent subject?
5. What role or lack there of did the military play in this matter?
6. What were the breakdowns in the criminal justice system?
7. What should be the consequences for wrongfully convicting a person for law enforcement and officers of the courts?
8. Is this a pervasive problem in the United States?
9. What can be done to avoid wrongfully convicting a person?
10. What happen to Detective Ford?
11: Other thoughts and opinions?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more