You have recently been hired as a Chief Information Governance Officer (CIGO) at a large company (You may choose your industry). This is a newly created position and department within the organization that was founded on the need to coordinate all areas of the business and to provide governance of the information. You will need to hire for all positions within your new department.
The company has been in business for more than 50 years and in this time has collected vast amounts of data. Much of this data has been stored in hard copy format in filing cabinets at an offsite location but in recent times, collected business data is in electronic format stored in file shares. Customer data is being stored in a relational database, but the lack of administration has caused data integrity issues such as duplication. There are currently no policies in place to address the handling of data, business or customer. The company also desires to leverage the marketing power of social media, but has no knowledge of the types of policies or legal issues they would need to consider. You will also need to propose relevant metrics that should be collected to ensure that the information governance program is effective.
The CEO and Board of Directors have tasked you to develop a proposal (paper) that will give them the knowledge needed to make informed decisions on an enterprise-wide Information Governance program, addressing (at a minimum) all of these issues, for the company.
The paper should include at a minimum of the following sections:
a. Title page
b. Executive Summary (Abstract)
i. Introduction (including industry discussion – 1-2 pages)
ii. Annotated Bibliography (2-3 pages)
iii. Literature review (2-3 pages)
iv. Program and technology recommendations, including:
2. Data that matters to the executives in that industry, the roles for those executives, and some methods for getting this data into their hands.
3. Regulatory, security, and privacy compliance expectations for your company
4. Email and social media strategy
5. Cloud Computing strategy
2. You must include at least two figures or tables. These must be of your own creation. Do not copy from other sources.
3. Must cite at least 10 references and 5 must be from peer reviewed scholarly journals (accessible from the UC Library).
4. This paper should be in proper APA format and avoid plagiarism when paraphrasing content. It should be a minimum of 8 pages in length (double-spaced), excluding the title page and references.
· Week 3 – Introduction Section – A 2-3 page paper describing the industry chosen and potential resources to be used. 100 pts.
· Week 5 – Develop a full annotated bibliography (3-4 pages) and develop the literature review (3-4 pages). 200 pts.
· Week 7 – Completed final research paper (both milestones combined together and include the last sections as discussed in the list above). 300 pts.
Note: I am writing about Walmart. Highlighted in bold (week 5) need to develop content related to it. Deadline is tonight.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more