In order to help make better decisions regarding risk assessment data, senior management at YieldMore has requested quantitative information relating to key information technology (IT) assets.
You, as an employee of YieldMore, have been given a task of providing quantitative risk assessment information to senior management.
1. Estimate the value of at least five key IT assets in the organization.
2. Be sure you consider direct and indirect financial and business impact of the IT assets.
3. Calculate the single loss expectancy (SLE) of the IT assets. (For this exercise, you will need to estimate this value.)
4. Calculate the annual rate of occurrence (ARO) for risk associated with the IT assets. (For this exercise, you will need to estimate this value.)
5. Calculate the annual loss expectancy (ALE) of the IT assets.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more