two tasks for you.
1. finish week 2quiz( it will appear and available on Friday, please check website at Friday). which will be located at Assessment.
(before you start quiz, please read those material as below: they are located at week 2 in the website.
(1. Review: McMichael: Chapter 2_Instituting the Development Project
2. ReviewHaglin_Development as Planned Poison available here: Harvard International Review_ Development as Poison.pdf
3. Watch Documentary_The Africans-A Triple Heritage (Episode 7)_Garden of Eden in Decay available through the eCourse-Reserves (https://services.library.drexel.edu/playlist.php?id=1_mm1i7y5v)
2. Write a sociology reading essay.
Based on insights from readings and documentaries covered in the first two weeks of classes, what were some social, cultural and economic impacts/consequences of colonialism, and how have these influenced your understanding of the development project (that is the development of underdevelopment). Which of the development theories covered in the first week of classes resonate with your understanding of development and why.
In your answer, ensure you give specific examples of these impacts, and their effects, citing examples from specific countries, where necessary. Remember to make explicit references to the readings, documentaries.
Length: 2.5 Pages (Double-Spaced)
*You can check tab week 1 and week 2 at website. you can know what material do you need.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more