A. Describe an existing organization with which you have had personal experience and its objective(s).
1. Describe three leadership practices of the current leader, other than yourself, in the existing organization.
Note: Leadership practices are routine actions, behaviors, functions, and responsibilities that the current leader performs.
2. Discuss how the current leader has affected organizational culture.
Note: You may represent any level of the chosen organization (e.g., team, department, division, whole) and the respective current leader in your description.
B. Conduct a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) analysis evaluating the chosen organization by doing the following:
1. Evaluate two of the organization’s current strengths.
2. Evaluate two of the organization’s current weaknesses.
3. Evaluate two of the organization’s current unmet opportunities.
4. Evaluate two of the organization’s current unresolved threats.
C. Conduct a leadership evaluation of the current leader discussed in part A1, using one of the scholarly leadership theories below by doing the following:
• transactional leadership
• situational leadership
• participative leadership
• servant leadership
• behavioral leadership
• trait theory of leadership
1. Evaluate three strengths of the current leader, using the chosen scholarly leadership theory, including how each strength relates to the theory. Support the evaluation of the leader’s strengths with at least one scholarly source.
2. Evaluate three weaknesses of the current leader, using the chosen scholarly leadership theory, including how each weakness relates to the theory. Support the evaluation of the leader’s weaknesses with at least one scholarly source.
3. Recommend three actionable items to improve the effectiveness of the current leader, including how each actionable item relates to the chosen scholarly leadership theory. Support the recommendations of actionable items with at least one scholarly source.
D. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
E. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Must be original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. The originality report that is provided when you submit your task can be used as a guide.
Must follow the attached Rubric document.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more