Question Set 7:
If necessary, implement the feedback from submission 2 and complete the budgeted 3-month income statement and balance sheet.
Question Set 8:
Using your budgeted income statement (static budget), make a flexible budget showing the projected net income at a lower sales level and projected net income at a higher level of sales.
Question Set 9:
1) Go to the the Management Discussion and Analysis section in the annual report of your company (If one exists). List a long-term finanical goal.
2) List 3 non-financial goals that your company may use in a balanced scorecard.
3) With the current economy conditions in mind, name one weakness of your company and one strength of your company.
4) How will these strenghts and weaknesses be visable in the financial statements?
Question Set 10:
1) Find as recent a news article as you can that involves your company and any accounting topic covered in this course or from Financial Accounting. This can be an ethical issue, or change in a leadership position (CFO or auditing firm). How does this affect the financial statements of the company going forward?
2) What advice can you give the managerial accountant of your company going forward?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more