My project is on Canada and this is a sample of what it needs to look like.
INT 113 Module Three Discussion Sample: Political Ideologies and Corruption
Follow the format of this post to complete your own analysis. You will use some of the same resources cited in the references, so follow the same citation format.
Government Overview (Central Intelligence Agency, 2015)
· Republican Parliamentary Democracy
· President Recep Tayyip Erdogan
Political Pressure (or Opposition) Groups
· AKP – Justice and Development Party
· HDP – People’s Democratic Party (pro-Kurdish)
· Recent elections showed support for the HDP party (Robins-Early, 2015)
Recent Changes in Governing Rule
· Erdogan took office in 2014
Corruption (Transparency International, 2015)
Bribe Index Rank: 19/28 Score: 7.5/10
Corruption Perception Index Rank: 64/175 Score: 45/100
OECD Anti-Bribery Convention Enforcement: Little
Control of Corruption Rank: 58%
· There may be some risks associated with the growing support of the HDP party. Erdogan is part of the AKP party so the vote for parliamentary elections, which revealed a loss of support for the AKP, would mean a shift in power in the next presidential race (Robins-Early, 2015).
· The Bribe Index for Turkey indicates there would be mild concerns for bribery, but the rating was last updated in 2011.
· The CPI of 45/100, updated in 2014, indicates a moderate chance for corruption in Turkey. Companies should be aware and remain alert, but risks could be higher in other countries.
· The OECD Anti-Bribery Convention shows there is little support for combatting corruption. As a business, do not expect much government support. The Control of Corruption rating supports this further by highlighting mild governance.
· Establishing corporate policies and addressing issues of corruption within the organization is a first step. This sets the example for all employees to follow. It is also important for organizations to be aware that bribery could be a moderate issue and should be a consideration regarding competition.
Central Intelligence Agency. (2015). The world factbook: Turkey. Retrieved from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the
Robins-Early, N. (2015). Photos capture celebrations in Turkey after election results come in. The Huffington Post. Retrieved from
Transparency International. (2015). Corruption by country/territory: Turkey. Retrieved from
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more