The company called Nexco is looking to secure all forms of communication between Site A and Site B. They have approached you, as a professional with expertise in network security, to provide some insight and advise on how this can be achieved. The main idea is that they are looking to implement a layered approach of network security. Seeing that you have completed the Network Security course, you have to consider the different techniques you learned about to typically achieve reasonable communication security between Site A and Site B. It is important that you consider the following scope:
1. Site A and Site B are separated geographically, and thus all communications must traverse the Internet; (a) Communication in this case means all types of communication as highlighted during this course. This may include, amongst others, emails, ftp, web service, accessing of servers on both sites, and any other related communication between Site A and Site B.
2. The question is not HOW they should setup network security, in other words details of configurations and actual setting up of solutions, but rather WHAT they should do to ensure reasonable communications security between Site A and Site B.
With the scope in mind, consider the following instructions and the associated weighting:
1. Explain what combinations of security protocols & techniques Nexco can utilise on each of the layers of the TCP/IP model (Layer 1 to Layer 4) to provide reasonable communication security;
2. For each mentioned protocol & technique, it is important to consider the context of the scenario. Therefore explain why this particular protocol & technique is applicable and necessary. In other words, provide justification of why it is important, and how it can help to reduce certain risks to communication security; .
3. How will your suggestions and advice change if, instead of using the Internet for communication, a dedicated line was acquired by Nexco?;
4. Formatting, references, structure and professional look of answer document.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more