Country – Philippines
Part I: Rule of Law and Ethics – create 3 PowerPoint Slide Presentation with Speaker Notes
1. Using the country selected, present the influence of colonization on that country and explain how that influence has affected its current legal system.
2. Explain the current legal system. Is there a correlation between the current rule of law and the propensity of entrepreneurship?
3. Explain how that legal system relates to the mode of entry (property rights) and how that legal system affects your entry into that country (as a company) and how you would conduct business in that country.
4. Recommend legal compliance approaches would you use for your selected country.
Part II: Benchmark – Executive Summary
After the presentation about your selected country, provide an (350-500 word) executive summary.
1. Define the problem – Poverty: who is affected? Where are they? What are the costs that an individual suffering from the problem bears?
2. What technologies are emerging that could be used to solve the problem? What are the costs associated with it? What cost level would be needed to solve the problem?
3. How would you recommend they enter the market? what infrastructure do they need in country to offer your solution? (i.e., ports, electricity, Internet, language, rule of law) Why? How would the solution be communicated to potential customers?
4. Explain the impact of the convergence of multiple technologies through Moore’s Law, the Hype Cycle and the 6 D’s of Disruption.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more