Here is a sample my country is Canada.
INT 113 Module Four Discussion Sample: Government Regulations
Various measures of government influence on trade and employment:
Employment Law (Maascetveli.org, 2015)
· Minimum wage set by the Commission, as of July 2013:
803.68 Turkish lira > 16
700.93 Turkish lira < 16
Doorman / 868.27 Turkish lira
· Female employees qualify for 16 weeks of paid maternity leave (8 weeks prior to birth and 8 weeks after birth) – Art. 75 Labour Code, 2003.
Sales Tax (DutyCalculator, 2015)
· VAT (sales tax): 18%
Trade Policies (Office of the United States Trade Representative, 2014)
· “Import licenses are required for products that need after-sales service. . . and for some agricultural products.”
· High tariffs (85–100%) and special tax treatment for the sale of distilled spirits and tobacco.
· Export subsidies range from 5–20% for some agricultural product categories.
· “Court decisions have on many occasions led to ICTA’s blocking access for all consumers to various Internetbased service providers, such as the weblog hosting site wordpress.com and social networking sites like MySpace, and ICTA’s on-again/off-again ban of video-sharing website YouTube.”
· Employment laws in Turkey are fairly progressive for the region, which is likely influenced by the proximity to Europe and the ties to the EU.
· Trade policies regarding the trade of alcohol and tobacco products could be restricting. The high taxes are there to generate further income for Turkey.
· There is a heavy encouragement to export, which is illustrated by the subsidies offered for certain agricultural products. This boosts the Turkish economy.
· The restrictions on information through the ICTA might be concerning for some investors. This could be considered an ethical issue regarding censorship. Companies that heavily utilize marketing through MySpace, WordPress.com, or YouTube might find additional problems.
DutyCalculator. (2015). Up to date sales tax rates for 139 countries. Pitney Bowes. Retrieved from
Maascetveli.org. (2015). Business law in Turkey. Retrieved from http://www.maascetveli.org/home/is-kanunu
Office of the United States Trade Representative. (2014). Turkey. USTR. Retrieved from
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more