DO NOT ACCEPT THIS ASSIGNMENT IF YOU CANNOT SPEAK/TYPE PROPER AMERICAN ENGLISH!!!!
There exist many fundamental legal concerns surrounding recruiting for US companies and the overall hiring processes within organizations. A current review of the company’s HR policies and procedures centered on employment law reveals some possible opportunities to improve the overall recruitment and hiring process. More pinpointed opportunities exist in background checks, employment tests, and hiring and promotions. If not properly administered, these areas may cause employment law issues within the company.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
(1) Briefly explain your overall understanding of conducting employee background checks. Why are they done? Why are they important? Be clear with your discussion.
(2) Identify and discuss at least two (2) types of background checks you believe most organizations conduct and explain how you will ensure the types you select are properly administered in the company.
(3) List and describe at least five (5) employee drug testing procedures you should ensure in order to comply with state drug testing laws. How would you ensure adherence to the procedures?
(4) Briefly discuss your understanding of bona fide occupational qualification (BFOQ), affirmative action preferences, and promotions. Then, identify at least three (3) actions you would take to avoid employment law issues with these topics. Be specific.
Research at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
– Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
– Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
– Evaluate discrimination as a fundamental legal concern surrounding recruiting activities.
– Determine employment laws that apply to the selection, development, and management of employees.
– Evaluate policies and processes that promote a diverse workforce.
– Use technology and information resources to research issues in employment law.
– Write clearly and concisely about employment law using proper writing mechanics.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more