Read A Summer Love Poem (Nikki Giovanni) and answer the questions in short.
1) Find examples of assonance in the poem.
2) Find examples of consonance in the poem.
3) Find examples of alliteration in the poem.
4) Identify significant figurative language in the poem (literary devices).
5) Evaluate: How does sound imagery/devices enhance the theme and the message of the poem???
6) Famous quotes are given below : which one do you identify with the most? Explain your reasoning.
7) Apply at least five components from the checklist to the poems: Describe the poem’s use of imagery.
Define all unknowns and allusions.
Address specific use of symbolism and figurative language.
Look for juxtapositions.
Determine Author’s Purpose.
Explain the Theme.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more