Write a minimum 1,400-word business proposal to present to senior leadership within your organization. The proposal will focus on the need to create and implement a social media policy for employees.
Address the following questions pertaining to the policy and responsible social media use:
· What is the importance of setting guidelines for employee use before social media tools are launched within an organization?
· Why should employees carefully consider the content they share within the social media space?
· How might social media tools affect an employee’s online and in-person reputation?
· How can an organization ensure accountability and responsible use of social media within the workplace?
· How is the individual employee affected by responsible use within an organization’s social learning environment?
· How will your proposal for a social media policy enhance the organization’s professional development environment?
Cite at least three peer-reviewed sources.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more