Consider the data in above Table. The target variable is salary. Start by discretizing salary as follows:
Less than $35,000 Level 1
$35,000 to less than $45,000 Level 2
$45,000 to less than $55,000 Level 3
Above $55,000 Level 4
5. Construct a classification and regression tree to classify salary based on the other variables. Do as much as you can by hand, before turning to the software.
6. Construct a C4.5 decision tree to classify salary based on the other variables. Do as much as you can by hand, before turning to the software.
7. Compare the two decision trees and discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each.
8. Generate the full set of decision rules for the CART decision tree.
9. Generate the full set of decision rules for the C4.5 decision tree.
10. Compare the two sets of decision rules and discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more