1) Minimum 2 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Physical Assessment 1
See PPT Ch07
The nurse is completing a cardiovascular assessment on a patient diagnosed with orthostatic hypotension.
1. Identify what can result in a false high or false low blood pressure reading.
Based on specific medical conditions, the nurse may assess variations in vital signs.
2. Discuss medical conditions that are associated with variations in a person’s vital signs.
Part 2: Physical Assessment 2
See PPT Ch09
The nurse is caring for a 60-year-old patient diagnosed with a cervical spinal cord injury in the ICU.
1. Discuss potential risk factors for pressure ulcers in this patient population and others.
Search http://annals.org/article.aspx?articleid=2173506 for the 2015 recommendations for treatment of pressure ulcers.
2. Discuss the findings in relation to what is the current practice in your hospital facility.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more