This is for my public speaking class. For this assignment, i have to watch a 20 minute youtube video of Amy Cuddy – Your Body Language May Shape Who You Are. I have to answer the questions below and it must be 450 words long.
1. What is her purpose statement? Is it clean and concise?
2. Was the preview effective?
3. Did she use signposting and transitions?
4. Did she have an effective conclusion?
5. Identify the main body points of her speech.
6. Critique the overall organization of her TED talk. Is there anything that stands out as being effective or ineffective?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more