1. BEFORE you watch the documentary: What do you think it means to be a risky drinker? – write at least 4 sentences
2. According to the film, 1 in 4 adults in the U.S. is a binge drinker. According to the NIAAA, binge drinking is defined “a pattern of drinking that brings blood alcohol concentration (BAC) levels to 0.08 g/dL. This typically occurs after 4 drinks for women and 5 drinks for men—in about 2 hours.”
What are some of the consequences of binge drinking that the film shows AND how does this kind of drinking affect the quality of their life?
3. What are some examples from the film of the impact of risky drinking on family?
4. According to the film, about 80% of people with an alcohol use disorder will relapse within the first year of sobriety. Does that surprise you? Why/Why not?
5. According to Dr. George Koob, Director of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, “One of the most important things about excessive drinking is that it changes your brain” so that you have “no brake on impulsive behavior and stress-like responding.” This promotes a vicious cycle where people can end up drinking to fix the problem that drinking caused.
What are some examples of this in the film? Do you think you could recognize the behavior of someone who was in this cycle?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more