For each Assignment:
1. Attach your word document for review and grading. Other file formats are not accepted and will not be graded. Use the following filename format: LastName_BUSI720_AssignmentX.docx
2. Include an APA title block with your name, class title, date, and the assignment number.
3. Include a table of contents and a reference section. Number your pages in the footer along with the date. Include a header starting on page 2 with the Course and assignment number.
4. Write the problem number and the problem title as a level one heading (Example ‐ A.1.1: Chapter 2, Problem 2.1, Check the Completed Questionnaires) and then provide your response.
5. Use level two headings with short titles for multi part questions (Example ‐ A1.1.a, Short Title, A1.1.b, Short Title II, etc.)
6. Use appropriate level headings for key elements of your discussion such as Research Questions, Hypotheses, Descriptive Statistics, Assumptions & Conditions, Interpretation, Results, and others. Your goal is to make your analysis easy to follow and logical.
7. Ensure that all tables and graphs are legible and include a figure number.
8. Carefully review your document prior to submission for formatting, flow, and readability. Keep in mind that running the statistical tests is only the first half of the challenge; you must be able to clearly communicate your findings to the reader!
A1.1: Chapter 2 Problem 2.1, Check the Completed Questionnaires. Write a short narrative of your process, and an interpretation of your findings.
A1.2: Chapter 2, Problem 2.2, Define and Label the Variables. Write a short narrative of your process, and an interpretation of your findings. Include a screen shot of your Completed Variable View.
A1.3: Chapter 2, Problem 2.3, Display your Dictionary or Codebook. Write a short narrative of your process. Include a screen shot of your Codebook.
A1.3: Chapter 2, Problem 2.4, Enter Data. Write a short narrative of your process. Include a screen shot of your Data Editor with the updates included.
A1.4: Chapter 2, Problem 2.5, Run Descriptives and Check the Data. Write a short narrative of your process, and an interpretation of your findings. Cut and paste the Descriptive Statistics table directly into your document and refer to it in your interpretation.
A1.5, Application Problem, Preparing Descriptive Statistics I. Using the “college student data.sav” file, ( TO TUTOR- I HAVE ATTACHED IT, the student data.sav is under DATA SETS25MAY2018) the following problems :
Write a short narrative , of your process and an interpretation of your findings. Cut and paste your outputs directly into your document and refer to them in your interpretation.
a. Compute the N, minimum, maximum, and mean for all the variables in the college student data file.
b. How many students have complete data?
c. Identify any statistics on the output that are not meaningful. Explain your opinions.
d. What is the mean height of the students?
e. What about the average height of the same sex parent?
f. What percentage of students are male?
g. What percentage have children?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more