Instructions: Web Activity page 351 in Comparative Health Information Management book.
Make the following selections at the CMS website, http://www.cms.gov
1. Select “Regulations & Guidance.”
2. Under “Legislation,” select “Conditions for Coverage (CfCs) & Conditions of Participation (CoPs).”
3. Select “Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICF/IID).”
4. Select the “Related Link” “CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: ICF/MR (483.400-480).”
5. Select Subchapter G, then Part 483, then Subpart I , then either the PDF or XML version of section 483.440.
What information management issues can you identify in Section 483.440 regarding “Active treatment services?” Be as descriptive as possible. Identify at least three potential information management issues and support with laws, policies or regulations; minimum 1 paragraph.
Academic Level: College
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more