Has to be delivered today Wenesday7pm
For this assignment, we will be discussing pages 146 to 175 Buddhist Legends in class. You may read the story “Why Cry For the Moon,” on pages 159-166 if you like, but it is not part of the assigned reading (although it’s a very interesting story.)
As you read those pages, see if you can find the answers to these questions.
You must include direct quotations from the Buddhist Legends in your answers in order to earn full points.
1. What does this reading say about what lay people do for Buddhist monks?
2. Did you find what Molloy calls “The Three Marks of Reality” in this reading? If so, what are they and where did you find them?
3. What does the Elder (also called Maha Pala and Palita) refuse to do (hint: it is related to the “Four Postures,” which Molloy doesn’t cover-Google it!), and what are the negative and positive consequences of that?
4. What is the relationship of Maha Pala to his brother?
5. Why did Maha Pala become blind (hint: there are two answers)?
6. What does Tissa (called “Tissa the Fat” in the heading of this section) do wrong in this life? And what did he do wrong in his past life?
7. What do the barren wife and the fruitful wife do wrong?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more