SP180 Principles of Public Speaking
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the “Assignment Format” page for specific format requirements.
1. Create a complete preparation outline using the outline template below for a persuasive speech.
2. You may choose from one of the topics below.
a. Why banning the use of cell phones while driving should be mandatory nationwide
b. What I see as the biggest challenges young adults face today
c. Increased dependence on technology in the U.S.
d. Bullying in schools.
e. Gun laws in the U.S.
3. State the general purpose, specific purpose, and central idea clearly and in the appropriate form.
4. Limit your key points to three and main points with supporting resources to two per point.
5. State your key points and main points in complete sentences.
6. Summarize key points of introduction with a call for action in your conclusion.
7. Based on your submitted outline, begin writing the first draft of your speech while studying the next lesson. In Lesson 7, you will study how to write the components of your speech. The outcome of this process is a final written speech to be submitted as your final assignment in Lesson 7.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more