You have been asked to prepare a short Business Report (not an essay) for Bond Company’s board of management in which you include a discussion of the following;
1. Compared to other companies in the greeting cards’ industry, what is Bond’s mean of competitive advantage?
2. Compared to other companies in the greeting cards’ industry, what is Bond’s mission?
3. What do you think would be Bond’s Key Success Factors (KSFs)? You should identify and explain at least six KSFs.
4. Advice Bond Company’s board of management on how important the following types of information would be to Bond to operate in the ‘overlap of digital and traditional’. Provide examples to justify your answer (remember the KSFs identified before).
a. Internal vs external
b. Strategic vs operational
c. Long-term vs short-term
d. Financial vs non-financial
5. As a consultant you have been asked to provide advices on Bond’s organisational structure. Develop the following points:
a. The reasons why organisations treat work units as responsibility centres within their organisational structure.
b. Provide a detailed analysis of the meaning, similarities and differences between;
i. An engineered cost centre
ii. A discretionary cost centre
c. As chief technology officer, Kenji Larsen is in charge of developing prototypes of new writing machines. Determine which type of cost centre (engineered or discretionary) this department is. You must provide a detailed explanation of your choice.
Guidelines on how to prepare a Business Report can be found on Blackboard. Your Business Report is expected to follow these guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more