Answer each of the following in approximately 200 words each.
Answer directly on this page below each question. When you are finished, upload the file under the Assignments link.
1. The Patriot Act (Title II, Sec. 213) allows for the delayed notification of the execution of a search warrant. Under what circumstances can the notification be delayed?
2. The Patriot Act outlines the procedure for congressional oversight of intelligence activities. What makes congressional oversight necessary? Why should Congress be the branch of government that has such oversight?
3. Title VII, subtitle A of the Intelligence Reform Act deals with foreign policy issues and U.S. actions in dealing with Muslim and middle eastern nations. What are these – and do you believe this to be good or bad policy?
4. As part of the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 the position of Director of National Intelligence was created. What are the duties of this position and why do you think it was created?
5. Title II of the Intelligence Reform and Terrorist Prevention Act outlines the improvement of the intelligence capabilities of the FBI. What sort of improvements are to be made?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more