Please write a 3 – 6 page essay including the answer to each question. It is not necessary for you to rewrite each question in the document. Please number the responses so it is obvious where one question ends in the other starts. Please cite evidence or research to explain/support the answer. Answers must be in your own words with paraphrasing properly source credited.
1. Briefly contrast the views of Locke and Rousseau on how children develop.
2. “For children to learn, we must praise their correct responses and correct their mistakes.” Would Montessori agree? Explain.
3. What did Werner mean by “microgenesis” and “microgenetic mobility?” Give examples. Discuss some valuable aspects of these concepts.
4. Piaget’s critics charge that he made development appear too slow. Discuss this criticism with respect to either: a) object permanence, b) conservation training, or c) Kamii’s teaching methods. Then, describe the Piagetian approach.
5. Compare conventional and postconventional morality in Kohlberg’s theory.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more