1) Minimum 7 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: Minimum 1 page
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Part 7: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
2)¨******APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Think for a while about cultural practices and how they affect health or illness in your own family. They may be difficult to identify as such at first, but they do exist.
1. What ideas about illness prevention does your family adhere to?
2. What do you do when someone gets sick?
3. What rituals does your family practice when someone dies?
1. Mention one of the therapeutic options use as intervention for child sexual abuse (Cognitive-behavioral treatment).
2. How does it work? (explain it)
1.List and discuss at least two of the special nutritional needs of aging women.
2. Describe factors that may disturb sleep in older adults.
1. Discuss the value of qualitative research
2. Discuss 2 ethical considerations related to qualitative research
Topic: Nursing Professional Care in the Prevention of Infections Associated with Health Care in Intensive Care Units.
Problem question: What is the nursing professional’s care in preventing infections associated with health care in an adult Intensive Care Unit, according to the scientific literature review?
Study with research design: quantitative approach, literature review.
1. What are some ethical issues to keep in mind when using Internet-based research?
2. How can you address these issues?
3. Are you going to make any edits to your literature review that you submitted earlier in this course now that you have learned more about Internet-based research? Why or why not? (NO).
1. Identify one quality improvement strategy to improve health.
2. How could you apply it to your current nursing practice?
3. How does the assimilation of quality improvement strategies enhance leadership?
1. Make a brief comparition about Dorothy Johnson: Behavioral Systems Model and Virginia Henderson: Definition of Nursing
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more