This assignment is listed on the syllabus as “Final research paper” and is worth 35% of your grade. Your final paper will be a detailed paper the includes details on the items below. (Remember your final paper must be built on your concept map and paper – attached the paper).
In this assignment, you need to do the following:
2. Variables list: Provide a categorized list of the variables from the CDC, NCES, NSF, or other data set(s) that will be used in this research project. (2 single-spaced pages maximum)
3. References cited (not part of page limit)
4. Annotated Bibliography (Not part of page limit): your annotations should do of the following:
• Summarize: Some annotations merely summarize the source. What are the main arguments? What is the point of this book or article? What topics are covered? If someone asked what this article/book is about, what would you say? The length of your annotations will determine how detailed your summary is.
• Assess: After summarizing a source, it may be helpful to evaluate it. Is it a useful source? How does it compare with other sources in your bibliography? Is the information reliable? Is this source biased or objective? What is the goal of this source? How is this source useful to the paper that I am creating?
• Reflect: Once you’ve summarized and assessed a source, you need to ask how it fits into your research. Was this source helpful to you? How does it help you shape your argument? How can you use this source in your research project? Has it changed how you think about your topic?
• Relevance: For the annotated Bibliography , you are not being asked to include ALL the articles you will use in your final paper. Rather, you asked to select KEY literature that is central and essential to your position, literature review or theoretical paper.
Budget. If you are Awarded a grant to complete this project up to $25,000 for 1year, or up to $35,000 for 2years. Prepare a budget for that.
There is no specific template for the budget, It may be a spreadsheet. (no page limit)
5. Analysis section : 1 page without references
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more