The questions are based on the readings and lectures this semester. Please use the sources in the classroom to help you answer the questions. Be sure to cite sources and avoid encyclopedias and Wikipedia.
Each essay is to be 300-450 words in length. Answer all 5.
1. Discuss the differences and similarities of two revolutions we discussed this term. (French Revolution, Haitian Revolution, American Revolution, Mexican Revolution)
2. The three Islamic Empires we touched upon this semester were the Mughal, Safavid and Ottoman Empires. Name one similarity, other than religion, these empires share, please explain.
3. Give two examples of the impact of the Depression. Discuss what efforts were made to help those that suffered from it.
4. In Week 8, you read about Cultural Imperatives, Empires Past, Present and Future. What is Lewis’ assessment on the areas he discusses?
5. What was the Cold War? Who were the players? What effect did it have on history?
Outside research must be academic and formatted in Chicago Format.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more