In this paper complete all the required activities and answer the reflection questions. This assignment will help extend your understanding of the unit topics and concepts to applications in everyday life. Please respond to all of the questions in paragraph form with the question numbers labeled. You should incorporate concepts from the readings into your answers and cite the readings as needed. The paper should be 2-3 pages.
Watch the clip linked below that retells an account of an experience in a grocery store.
· How is privilege present within this story?
· How does this one personal experience connect to the larger history of oppression in the US?
· How does this clip portray ways to harness privilege to promote social change?
· What do you think about the effectiveness of this strategy?
Personal Reflection on Social Class: Answer the following questions about your class identity and reflect on how your identity is located within systems of privilege and oppression. Share to your comfort level and reflect on your experience as one example of understanding the connection between biography and history.
· What is your social class position?
· How have you learned about your class position?
· How do you express your social class (ex: dress, communication, accessories, music, etc)?
· What advantages and/or disadvantages, if any, do you experience based upon your social class?
· Do you know of any stereotypes about your social class? If so, list them.
· How does your class position intersect with other identities?
After reading the article about indigenous women and sexual violence, answer the following questions. How does the article exemplify the importance of historical context in defining and understanding social problems? Identify examples from the reading.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more