This is due Saturday December 17, 2016
Please read the attachment as it has everything you will need for this assignment. Please answer ALL of the questions. The questions are also in the uploaded document.
1. Assuming the company continues its current growth rate, what is the value per share of the company’s stock?
2. Dan has examined the company’s financial statements, as well as examining those of its competitor’s. Although Ragan currently has a technological advantage. Dan’s research indicates that Ragan’s competitors are investigating other methods to improve efficency. Given this, Dan believes that Ragan’s technological advantage will last only for the next five years. After that period, the company’s growth will likely slow to the industry average. Additionally, Dan believes that the required return the company uses is too high. He believes the industry average required return is more appropriate. Under Dan’s assumptions, what is the estimated stock price?
3. What is the industry average price –earnings ratio? What is Ragan’s price-earnings ratio? Comment on any differences and explain why they may exist.
4. Assume the company’s growth rate declines to the industry average after five years. What percentage of the stock’s value is attributable to growth opportunities?
5. Assume the company’s growth rate slows to the industry average in five years. What future return on equity does this imply?
6. Carrington and Genevieve are not sure if they should sell the company. If they do not sell the company outright to East Coast Yachts, they would like to try and increase the value of the company’s stock. In this case, they want to retain control of the company and do not want to sell stock to outside investors. They also feel that the company’s debt is at a manageable level and do not want to borrow more money. What steps can they take to try and increase the price of the stock? Are there any conditions under which this strategy would not increase the stock price?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more