In chapter 2, you learned how to describe and use some properties of motion. You learned that d=v/t. In this virtual interactive lab www.livebinders.com/play/play?id=304463 you will find the relationship between distance, average speed, and time. Click on the lab titled “Motion d=v/t”. Follow procedural instructions given in the lab. Complete the 7 journal questions and the table and upload and submit the lab assignment (both the journal questions and the table) via Microsoft Word. Lab 1 will be due on October 18, 2020 by 11:59 P.M.
If you are unable to go directly to the lab by clicking on the link, copy and paste the link in a new window.
1) Which Challenge question are you answering?
2)Which three cars did you select?
3) Which one of your three cars do you predict will answer the challenge question?
4) Which car actually answered the challenge questions? How does this result compare to your prediction?
5) Does the fastest car always travel the farthest? Why or why not?
6) Does the car traveling the longest time always travel the greatest distance?
7) What real-world applications depend on the relationship between distance, average speed, and time?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more