Need it by 10th May, 10AM PST
Answers should be double spaced; 11-12 font size; standard margins. Proper grammar and paragraph format is expected. All answers should be written in complete sentences.
Answer each question individually.
1. Which are more closely related to crocodiles: birds or lizards? Explain.
2. Feathers evolved for purposes other than flight. What are some possible functions for these early feathers?
3. List and describe three features of plants that help them avoid or reduce predation.
4. You encounter the organisms: Homo sapien. What does the first term refer to? What does the second term refer to?
5. What are the three key factors that influence species richness in an ecosystem?
You will be graded on this assisgnment using the following rubric:
a. Content: 15 points (Each question is worth three points for content. Partial credit may be awarded in each question when content is not mastered, but is demonstrated.)
b. Grammar and spelling: 4 points
c. Following directions (as posted above): 1 point
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more