You will calculate confidence intervals for the quantitative variables in the Heart Rate Dataset. Attached below.
1. Open the Heart Rate Dataset in Excel and identify the quantitative variables
2. Make sure the data is sorted by category (e.g.male-at-rest, female at-rest, etc.)
3. Use the Data Analysis tools of Excel to construct 95% and 99% confidence intervals for all of the sorted quantitative variable. Please note that the statistic being used in the confidence interval of the means, which requires the use of the Standard Error of the mean (not the standard deviation).
4. Create a Word document and use your calculated results to describe the expected value and range for each of the variables.
5. Make sure you note and explain any differences in the means of the variables, and any effect you observed after changing the level of confidence.
Part 2, you will use the confidence intervals calculated to determine if two means are the same.
1. Using Part 1 above
2. Identify the means and confidence intervals for the resting heart rate for mean and women.
3. Use the 95% confidence intervals to determine if the resting male heart is the same as the resting female heart.
4. Repeat the comparison for the 99% confidence interval.
5. In a Word document, explain why you think the two means are or are not the same with a 95% level of confidence. Be certain to repeat your argument for a 99% level of confidence.
Your assignment should be typed into a Word or other word processing document, formatted in APA style.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more