Assignment 1: Practicum – Client Termination Summary
· Develop client termination summaries
· For guidance on writing a Client Termination Summary, review pages 693–712 of the Wheeler text in this week’s Learning Resources.
· Identify a client who may be ready to complete therapy.
With the client you selected in mind, address the following in a client termination summary (without violating HIPAA regulations):
· Identifying information of client (i.e., hypothetical name, age, etc.)
· Date initially contacted therapist, date therapy began, duration of therapy, and date therapy will end
· Total number of sessions, including number of missed sessions
· Termination planned or unplanned
· Presenting problem
· Major psychosocial issues
· Types of services rendered (i.e., individual, couple/family therapy, group therapy, etc.)
· Overview of treatment process
· Goal status (goals met, partially met, unmet)
· Treatment limitations (if any)
· Remaining difficulties and/or concerns
· Follow-up plan (if indicated)
· Instructions for future contact
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more