Subject: Foundations of Information Assurance and Security
**Artifact: “Data Safety Service” Final Project Paper
***Important: “Data Safety Service” Final Project Paper. PLEASE READ ATTACHED PROJECT IDEA AND SUBMIT THE REPORT WITH FOLLOWING SECTIONS. If professor give corrections you should be able to update it without extra cost.
*** The Final project report must convers below topics as separate sections
1. The description of the agency including the mission, high-level network diagram, a description of hardware and software assets; a description of physical and logical security currently in place and organizational chart.
2. The strategic plan with a discussion of the sections that would be included.
3. The security policies. The focus should be on how the policies would be developed, maintained, enforced, etc.
4. The risk and contingency management plans.
5. The personnel structure in the business. Consider the management of the InfoSec plan across the enter organization (top – down).
6. The protection mechanisms that will be part of the InfoSec plan.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more