Microsoft Project Assignment 1
Complete Project 1-1: Don Funk Scene 1 Production Tasks (pg.34 of your workbook).
Project 1-1: Don Funk Scene 1 Production Tasks
Using the project schedule, you previously created in this lesson, you will add several tasks and their durations under a summary task.
GET READY. Launch Microsoft Project if it is not already running. OPEN Don Funk Music Video 1-1 from the data files for this lesson.
1. Click the name of task 14, Production complete. Drag your cursor downward so that 5 rows are highlighted, including the row for task 14.
2. On the ribbon, in the Insert group, click Task. 3. Click the blank Task Name field for task 14. Starting in this field, enter the following
tasks and durations:
Scene 1 rehearsal 6h
Scene 1 vocal recording 1d
Scene 1 video shoot 2d
Scene 1 teardown 1d
4. SAVE the project as Don Funk Scene 1 in the solutions folder for this lesson and then CLOSE the file.
LEAVE Project open for the next exercise.
Save your Don Funk Scene 1 project file as YourLastNameYourFirstNameProject1-1 and submit it when done.
Complete Project 2-6: Don Funk Music Video Problems (pg.58 of your workbook).
Project 2-6: don Funk Music Video Problems
A student who is interning with your company made some updates to the music video project schedule. Unfortunately, he is still learning about Microsoft Project and has entered some information incorrectly. You need to correct the problems with the project schedule before distributing it to your team.
open Don Funk Incorrect 2-6 from the data files for this lesson.
1. Review the Resource Sheet for this project schedule.
2. Based on what you have learned in this lesson about Resource Types, Maximum Units, and Standard Rates, find the resource errors in this project schedule and make corrections to them. (Hint: There are three resource errors in the project schedule.)
3. Study the last three resources on the sheet. If dry ice is a work resource and bottled water is a cost resource, make corrections to the information given for these resources (estimate the rate if necessary).
4. SAVE the project schedule as Don Funk Corrected and then Close the file. Close Project.
Save your Done Funk Corrected project file as YourLastNameYourFirstNameProject2-6 and submit it when done.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more