1) Minimum 6 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 3 pages
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Advance Primary Care
Read the following article (Check file 1)
https://www.napnap.org /sites/default/files/userfi les/for_providers/NP_ Malpractice_FAQ_NS O.pdf
1) List the elements of malpractice and give examples of each element in professional nursing practice, including ways to avoid or lessen the potential of future malpractice cases.
Part 2: Nursing Leadership
1. Describe the characteristics of performance-driven team.
2. Describe the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
3. Explain why it is important in understanding the types of motivation when it comes to team performance.
Part 3: Nursing Leadership
You will propose a quality improvement initiative from your place of employment that could easily be implemented if approved. Assume you are presenting this program to the board for approval of funding. Write an executive summary to present to the board, from which the board will make its decision to fund your program or project. Include the following:
Topic: Medication errors
Site: The Palace at Home- Home Health
1. The purpose of the quality improvement initiative.
2. The target population or audience (novice Nurses).
3. The benefits of the quality improvement initiative.
4. The interprofessional collaboration that would be required to implement the quality improvement initiative.
5. The cost or budget justification.
6. The basis upon which the quality improvement initiative will be evaluated.
Part 4: Education Teaching (Check File 2)
This is an Education Teaching project for novice nurses who must face the death of pediatric patients in the intensive care unit.
Topic: Nurses Coping Capacity in The Face of Death in Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care Units
Your Role: Nurse educator
Audience: Novice nurses, recent graduates in their 30s and 40s
1. Provide a list of 5–7 questions that you will ask during your lesson.
2. Provide questions that are based (Check File 2):
a. Student demographics (2)
b. lesson objectives (2)
c. learning levels and styles (2)
d. potential classroom management situations (2): Student disruptions and Learning abilities or disabilities.
3. Why will you use these strategies with your students?
4. What answers do you expect to receive?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more