Choose of the following questions and write a 150-350 word response to each question (points deducted for not meeting word count requirements). Include the question at the top of your response. Put all responses into one document – in other words don’t submit the assignment multiple times, once for each response. Remember – you MUST put information in your own words (this includes information from your text book and online sources) or it is considered plagiarism and you will receive a score of 1 on the assignment.
SELECT THREE below
2. Provide an analysis of the significance of stoicism in Roman culture AND the spread of the Roman Empire?
3. How does Roman art and architecture differ from Greek art and architecture? Provide at least 2 examples of Roman art AND 2 examples of Greek art with an analysis of how they compare to each other.
4. On the internet, find a copy and read Juvenal Against Women. What is he talking about? How is this an example of the new literary form of satire?
5. Look at Trajan’s Victory Column and the statue of Marcus Aurelius. How do these reflect the culture of the Romans?
6. Name at least TWO monumental Roman architectural works. How does monumental Roman architecture serve as propaganda for the Roman Empire?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more