Please answering following questions:
1. Please read the document on Ethical Decision Making. (See attachment below)
a). Once you’ve read article, please discuss what you thought was most interesting about this article.
b). Identify a few specific practices on what you can do to become a more ethical person, employee and future manager
2. On page 35 in your textbook(See attachment below), there is a section on Ethics, “Tracking Technology Monitors Worker Behavior,” please read this section. Please discuss your thoughts to the following questions:
a). Should the use of tracking technology to monitor employee behavior be regulated by law, OR is it a practice that Employers have automatic rights to use at their discretion since an employee takes the job knowing he/she can/will be monitored?
b). What message does the use of tracking technology communicate to the employees?
c). Would you be comfortable taking a job where your actions would be tracked regularly by technology (not just what you do on the computer)?
3. In your textbook on page 42, please read the profile on “Employers Differ on Hiring and Retention Strategies,” profiling hiring preferences between Facebook and Zappos.
a). Based on reading this segment, which organization would you prefer to join Facebook or Zappos, and Why did you make this choice.
b). How could making a choice like this impact your career for the next decade (if it were a real choice)?.
4. In your textbook on page 60, Please read section “Manager Behavior Key to Ethical Workplace,” then review video Ethics and Management, then and answer the following
a). Are there any surprises in the data shared about ethical behavior in the workplace, and if so, what surprised you?
b). Do you believe as a future manager, you have an obligation to model ethical behavior to your employees, peers and your own managers – Why or Why not?
c). Have you ever felt like you had to commit an unethical act at work to keep your job or get some type of reward or acknowledgment- Yes or No? If you Yes, how do feel in retrospect about that experience?
5. On page 73 in your textbook, under the Reflect on the Self-Assessment, please follow the instructions on the Terminal Values assessment, complete parts 1, 2 and 3. Once you completed the instructions for Terminal Values, then Answer only Questions A and B (NOT C or D unless you want to) in the interpretation section of the values assessment, on top of page 74.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more