Please read the Filecoin case study (see HBS Coursepack) and answer the following questions with substantive answers in a cohesive essay. Your paper should be at least 3 pages in length. Use proper grammar, spelling, citations, etc.
Youtube link to get started: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EClPAFPeXIQ&feature=emb_logo
1. How did Filecoin conduct its ICO?
2. How is Filecoin’s ICO similar to and different from: a) an equity IPO? b) a crowdfunding initiative on, for example, Kickstarter, Indiegogo, GoFundMe?
3. What are the pros and cons of Filecoin conducting a fundraising through an ICO?
4. Why should investors be attracted to Filecoin?
5. Why should be wary of Filecoin?
6. Why are regulators encouraging or opposing ICOs?
7. What have some regulators done in response to ICOs?
Compose your essay in APA format, including the introduction and conclusion, and in-text citations for all sources used. In addition to your 3 page (minimum) essay, you must include an APA-style title page and reference page.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more