Academic Clinical SOAP Note
Academic clinical SOAP notes provide a unique opportunity to practice and demonstrate advanced practice documentation skills, to develop and demonstrate critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills, and to practice identifying acute and chronic problems and formulating evidence-based plans of care.
Develop a hospital follow-up progress SOAP note based on a clinical patient from your practicum setting. In your assessment, provide the following:
· A one-sentence description of the primary working diagnosis, pending differential diagnoses, and the context or service in which the patient is being seen.( Acute Care Hospital)
· A one-to-two paragraph description of the current illness or hospital stay, including pertinent diagnostic findings or procedures. Include how many days the patient has been hospitalized, if applicable.
· List of at least five systems affected by the working diagnosis. Provide two positive or negative effects that the working diagnosis has on each system.
· List of at least five systems examined within the last 24 hours. Provide at least two pertinent positive or negative findings relevant to each system examined and include a full set of vital signs.
· List of all admission diagnostics conducted for this visit or conducted within the last 24 hours.( (CPT codes)
· List of all pertinent acute and chronic diagnoses in order of priority using ICD-10. Identify any differential diagnoses being eliminated.
· Treatment plan that corresponds with the diagnosis. Provide information on admission type, types of diagnostics, any prescribed medications and dosages, and any relevant consults or follow-up procedures needed.
· Discussion of any relevant ethical, legal, or geriatric-specific considerations.
Incorporate at least 3-5 peer-reviewed articles in the assessment or plan. (Minimum 1200 words).
Don’t Forget to include all coding including ICD-10, CPT and all others.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more