“Declaration Independence,” Thomas Jefferson
1. What do you consider to be the most graceful sentence in the entire Declaration? Where is it placed in the Declaration? What purpose does it serve there?
2. What laws of nature does Jefferson refer to in para?
3. What do you think Jefferson feels is the function of government (para. 2)
4. Find at least one use of parallel structure in the “Declaration. What key terms are repeated in identical or equivalent constructions, and to what effect? Conduct some brief web research to determine what parallel structure means if necessary
5. Which causes listed in pars. 3 through 29 are the most serious? Are any trivial? Which ones are serious enough to cause a revolution?
6. In what ways does the king’s desire for stable government interfere with Jefferson’s sense of his own independence?
JUST ANSWER ME THIS 8 QUESTION NOT ESSAY THANKS
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more