Write a 1500 word reflection essay that compares and contrasts what you have learned in your course, with what you have observed in the field. Include explanations, descriptions, examples and at least 4 in-text citations from the textbook or other sources. Choose to focus on some of the topics stated below:
*Throughout your essay, apply the theories of Piaget, Vygotsky, Erikson, Bandura, and Gardner to all examples of the students you observed in the classroom setting
1. How did the teachers you observe help nurture and develop students’ self-esteem, self-efficacy, and self-regulation?
2. What was an example of attachment within a teacher-student relationship?
3. What observations did you make of the social environment of the classroom?
4. What was an example of classroom management that you observed?
5. What was an example of the use of positive guidance initiated by the teacher?
6. How did the teacher transitions the students from one activity to another?
7. Did you observe a discipline issue? poor student behaviors? How were these issues handled?
8. How did the teacher model positive social skills?
9. During a lesson, how does the teacher access students’ prior knowledge of the lesson topic? Give examples.
10. How does the teacher engage students as active learners?
11. How does the teacher informally assess if the children understand what he or she is teaching them?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more