1- Preparing the Informative Speech Presentation
• You will be writing and presenting a two-minute informative speech as your final assignment.
• Read Chapter 13 in the textbook to learn about the Informative Speech. Use the template on page 249 to get you started.
• We will be discussing this in more detail in the following weeks.
• Start thinking of the topic you will want to present. It can be any topic of your choice.
• You will choose from one of the following types of Informative Speeches
o Description Speech
o Definition Speech
o Demonstration Speech
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more