· Do moral and civil laws make conflicting demands on human behavior and why?
· How are conflicts between conscience and the law to be resolved? Please make sure you use credible resources to respond to this including the videos used here.
· Bishop Barron makes a very poignant comment, God is the name we give to the fundamental moral good in their unconditional form. In light of what you’ve read so far and heard through Barron’s video, what are your thoughts on this comment with regards to humans and morality?
· In Mere Christianity video, there is a striking difference between what humans OUGHT to do and what we DO NOT do. What does this mean with regards to the issue of human morality?
· Finally, where do you stand in the midst of this discussion on morality and the law? What is the potential struggle you or any human faces with regard to this subject?
250-400 words each answer. APA format.
Watch God and Morality by Bishop Barron
Watch The Reality of Moral Law by C.S. Lewis
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more