1. Write an Annotated Bibliography for your Capstone Topic with a collection of 12
articles following a set structure. The Annotated Bibliography is a critical examination of
the most relevant, recent and scholarly research on the topic area that is not just a
summary of the articles you have read on done in Topics 1 to 5.
2. Use the latest online search tools (CSU PRIMO, Google Scholar, Online databases) and
efficient bibliographic organisers – CSU supports the use of EndNote. (available on iPad).
EndNote is a bibliographic citation program, allowing references and footnotes to be
translated into a variety of standard formats.
Tips on A3 Annotated Bibliography =>
* You can have more than 12 articles in A3 bit only the first 12 will be evaluated.
* This may be a sample of a bigger collection in your continuing project work beyond25 September Due Date.
* Task 1 is 2000 words (10-12 pages) but can be much longer as some of you are doing more articles in a bigger literature review as you project.
* These are length guides only. Consider 2000 words (150-200 words per annotation) as minimum and (400 words per annotation) – 4800 as maximum.
* I rather not set such limits but when they are not there, then students ask for them. 12 articles is the number most wanted.
TASK 2 Self-Evaluation Report on Originality (100-150 words) 5%
1. Select an 800-word sample of annotations from Task 1 and submit it for testing at either
a. Turnitin turnitin.com or Small SEO Tools Plagiarism Checker
b. http://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/ sites.
2. Save a copy of the originality report obtained from the chosen site.
3. Critically evaluate and interpret the originality report, from your context or point of view
4. as your personal Self-Evaluation Report on Originality (100-150 words).
5. Append this short evaluation report to the saved copy of originality report from the
6. chosen site as Task 2 completed.
7. 5. Finally submit the combined Tasks 1 and 2 via Turnitin as required.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more