Based upon your reading and understanding of this week’s materials, answer the following questions. Be sure to display knowledge of all of the readings.
1. The George et al. (2007) and the Ibarra (2015) articles present different perspectives on authentic leadership. Summarize the differences in their perspectives using one sentence for each reading.
2. Use each perspective of authentic leadership presented in the reading to analyze your own leadership.
3. What is a crucible story? How does this relate to authentic leadership?
4. (OPTIONAL) What is YOUR crucible story related to leadership? How did it shape who you are as a leader now?
Instructions and Reading Materials:
Read George, Sims, McLean, & Mayer (2007) “Discovering Your Authentic Leadership” (in your Harvard course pack)
5. Read Bennis & Thomas (2002) “Crucibles of Leadership” (in your Harvard course pack)
6. Read Ibarra (2015) “The Authenticity Paradox” (in your Harvard course pack)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more