Evaluation of Ethical Issues Associated with Formulating Global Cybersecurity Policy
Evaluate the issues associated with Botnets and with formulating global cybersecurity policy through a 11- 12 pages (minimum length) position paper.
Discuss the characteristics of Botnets:
1. Discuss Six specific characteristics of global Botnets (such as purpose, size, attack method, attribution, etc.), and describe how these characteristics have emerged, changed, or evolved over the past 5-10 years. Also describe the key technical features of six example Botnets.
2. Discuss briefly what contributing factors may cause Botnet characteristics to change, and how these characteristics may change over the next ten years.
3. How might these future Botnets be countered by global cybersecurity POLICY controls (do not describe technology controls) in the future?
Discuss policy, security practices, ethical principles, and recommendations. Support your ideas by using examples and cited references.
Prepare your paper in either Word .doc or .docx format. It should be double-spaced with one-inch margins all around. The citations and the reference list in the paper should be formatted in accordance with APA 6th edition guidelines. References are NOT included in the page count. Before you submit your paper, you will need to run your assignment through Turnitin.com and receive an originality report.
1. Cover page
2. Table of Contents
4. Body (11-12 pages, Double Spaced)
– Minimum of 9 scholarly references
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more