After reading chapters 5 & 6 from Lamanna, Riedmann, and Stewart (2018), reviewing the powerpoints, and reading Balswick and Balswick (2014) (provided attached below)….
1. How does the sociological view of mate selection compare to the Biblical view?
2. Discuss both similarities and dissimilarities. Clearly compare mate selection from Christian and Sociological world views. Provide numerous examples from readings and scripture to support arguments.
3. How has this impacted your personal view of the mate selection process? Clearly demonstrate how readings have impacted your view of mate selection. Use numerous well thought out examples to support arguments.
Papers must be 2-3 pages (not including title and references) and in APA format.
References for this paper must include:
1. The textbook.. chapters 5 & 6 ONLY (Lamanna, Riedmann, Stewart 2018 pictures attached below)
2. Biblical references from scripture in the Bible (NKJV)
3. From Balswick & Balswick Pgs. 54-72 Excerpt on Mate Selection.pdf (link)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more