Industrial Marketing (Word count: 2000-2500)
You will create a presentation with a B2B marketing
plan for a brand in a specific country.
Chosen company: IBM – Turkey
This activity must meet the following formatting
• The submission title must be the name of the
• The presentation should be submitted in a pdf
• Number of slides: 18-24 (1 for cover, 1 for table
of contents, 1-2 for brand analysis, 1-2 for
target audience, 1 for objectives, 10-14 for
tactics, 1 for KPIs, 1 for schedule and 1 for
• Presentation should not be clutter with
definitions, concepts nor brand history.
• The in-text References and the Bibliography
have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
The plan, that must be customer centered and based on
an omnichannel approach, must include (use these
very same titles for differentiating the sections in
1. Brand analysis: write a SWOT analysis for your
brand in the given country.
2. Target audience: define the industrial target
audience you are going to build a B2B marketing
plan for and describe it in detail.
3. Objectives: define the objectives you want to
achieve with this B2B marketing plan and write them
in a SMART way.
4. Tactics: develop an integrated tactic for each
element of the B2B marketing mix and explain them
in detail. This is the core of your paper.
5. KPIs: specify the marketing metrics you are going to
use to measure the success of this B2B marketing
6. Schedule: build a schedule for your campaign,
including all main activities in the planning, creation,
and communication processes.
• Develop the students’ understanding of the
marketing mix in the industrial business
• Enable students to identify, contextualize and
interpret the characteristics of B2B marketing and
decision-making processes within the industrial,
marketing, and purchasing contexts.
• Apply and analyze the different B2B systems and
• Have a systematic understanding of how theoretical
concepts can be applied in business markets.
• Critically appreciate B2B marketing strategy
assessments and developments.
• Apply and assess the tools for B2B marketing
strategy development and implementation.
• Brand analysis 10% of the grade
• Target audience: 10% of the grade
• Objectives: 10% of the grade
• Tactics: 50% of the grade
• KPI’s: 5% of the grade
• Schedule: 5% of the grade
• Formatting requirements: 10% of the grade.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more